Take a Bite Out of Dining Out With These Helpful Tips
Eating out at restaurants can be expensive. Instead of giving up dining out completely to stay within your budget, consider these tips to make it more affordable.
1. Eat early. Breakfast is usually cheaper than lunch, and lunch is usually cheaper than dinner.
2. Always ask if there are any specials and watch for coupons for your favorite restaurants.
3. Is it your birthday? Many restaurants offer a free meal on your special day.
4. Consider sharing an entrée with someone else if you are not a big eater or order an appetizer as your meal.
5. If you are a big eater, all-you-can-eat buffets are a great value.
6. Skip the cocktails and desserts to keep your bill smaller, as their markup is very high.
7. Always take leftovers home. You may have another full meal in the waiting.
8. Check to see if your favorite restaurants offer a frequent dining card.
9. If you have children, look for places that have reduced price children’s menus. Watch for “Kids Eat Free” nights.
10. Consider bartering. If you have a special skill, service or product you could offer in exchange for free meals, talk with a restaurant owner or manager.
Whether its money, pet care, or traveling tips, we have all the information you need right here at Westlake Villas Apartments in San Antonio, Texas. We invite you to enhance your lifestyle with these helpful tips!